Monday, January 12, 2009

La Molina



Hola amigos,

we were off skiing again this weekend! It is a true bliss to live only 2hrs away from the slopes, yet next to the ocean ;)
Off we went to La Molina, where Mattes had already been last year. We had a huuuge bunch of people, Fish, Davide and Jeff in our car and 8 others in a van! We paired up once we got there and hit the slopes - it was snowing like crazy and had been for days, so it was puuuure powder! Sooooo beautiful!!! I would like to thank Marissa, Enikö and Mareike, all experienced skiiers, for taking me by the hand and heading down the craziness with me. Since you saved me quite a few times I will forgive you taking me down a black slope "by mistake" ;)))
The snow was so perfect and the next day had scheduled sun, so our car decided to stay the night and enjoy another day on the mountains on Sunday. We found a little youth hostle and pretty much fell right to sleep after a long day out in the cold. And it was really worth it - There was not a cloud in the sky the next day! Mattes and I went off to discover some mountain tops with our snow boots on 2500+ meters while the boys did some more boarding. It was a bliss! Mattes later also did some final jumps with his board - maybe he'll upload some videos of the magic. Enjoy the pics - they are all from day two :)






No comments: